Websites switching homepages!

Glorywest webdesign7 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 15:05:42 UTC 2005

The site www.spencersmountain.org periodically shows a different home
page. The home page that occasionally pops up is the site
www.magdrl-nova.org. The two sites switch home pages! When this other
home page pops in, it is just html, no graphics, no css. There is no
uploading to the site with the wrong page. We have looked through the
code, looked through the pages on the site and cannot figure out how a
ifferent home page could appear occasionally. I thought someone has to
be uploading or there has to be code somewhere calling up this html
file, but then I can't find the file on the site or a keyword that
would be on the mystery page in any of the pages. We do not do any work

on this site ourselves. The client does all the maintenance.

Ever heard of anything like this? Any ideas what might be happening?
The client is using FrontPage to create the pages. The sites were on
the same server, a Win2k machine. We just moved the dog site to a
different server and it is still happening, plus both sites have
switched home pages. This happens intermitently then the right pages
are back up with graphics etc. The moment I see it I log in and check
the files and there is no sign of the index.cfm file appearing on the
site in the files that I see on the web server. We have checked the DNS
settings backwards and forwards. I thought moving the dog site to
another server here might eliminate the problem. But it didn't. Could
we be missing something in the DNS settings? I am not the network admin
obviously, but I will pass any info on to them.  Any insight will be
much appreciated.