Unsuitable for Forwarder use

Tim Peiffer peiffer at umn.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:24:34 UTC 2005

Is there any description on what is seen in logs, etc to indicate that a
serveris the target or the victim of  a cache poisoning attack?  I see a
lot of 'update' denied, and 'additional' denied, but none of them can be
pinned down to something trying to influence the cache in a malicious way.

Tim Peiffer
University of Minnesota