Dynamic DNS with BIND

TC fake at fake.fak
Thu Apr 21 03:43:28 UTC 2005

Hello,

    I'm looking into getting a virtual dedicated server (right now thinking
of using GoDaddy - although i am open to other options).

    Anyway, one thing I would like to do is Dynamic DNS something like
DynDNS.org this would be just for myself. But I am clueless when how to set
this up. My only experience is using DynDNS.org or with in Active Directory.

--
Thank you,

TC

The obvious fake address is not meant to offend.
Rather it is for protection. I have been using Usenet for appox. 15 year and
have had some undesirable outcomes.
Please post all replies to the News Group.
Thank you.