Implementing Split DNS with BIND

Ronald I. Nutter ronald_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu
Tue Apr 26 15:43:21 UTC 2005

I am trying to setup Split DNS so that my internal users can use our
external DNS servers for ultimate resolution while only allowing
resolution of the domains we host for inquiries from the outside world.
I tried using
http://www.cymru.com/Documents/secure-bind.template.html but I end up
with a non responsive DNS server at that point.  Would appreciate anyone
pointing me in the right direction for setting up Split DNS.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter at georgetowncollege.edu=20
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College                                    =20
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696