Eschelon DNS problem

weber.randy at gmail.com weber.randy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:50:02 UTC 2005

To anybody who uses Eschelon as an ISP.

We are in Minnesota using Eschelon as our ISP.  We are unable to get to
our web site (hosted at Ipowerweb).  People outside the building can
get to our web site.

The problem is either a DNS setting on our server, or at Eschelon.  Our
IT guy says it's Eschelon.  Eschelon says it's here on our server.
Sound familiar?

Is there anybody out there who is using Eschelon as an ISP who will try
this web site to see if they can get to it.  If you cannot get there,
then I know it's Eschelon.

www.tlcelectronics.com

If you have time, could you tracert the site, too.

Thanks in advance

Randy