Problems with a droppped domain

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Sat Apr 30 21:59:27 UTC 2005

I just had a customer move servers (BOO!) and I have dropped the domain
from our records and I do a dig and the other server is resolving
suposedly.  HOWEVER, When I e-mail to that customer cause that person
has some joint account here and try to pick up the web site,
my server still thinks it is the localhost to that customer's domain.

I removed the record from named.conf, local-host-names, virtusertable
and httpd.conf?  What is wrong?
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
UK as 5 May 2005 approaches, vote LDem!!