Changing NS record

Thu Aug 25 14:57:19 UTC 2005

I forgot to tell you that we host 3000 domains so we'll have to follow these
steps I think:
- We'll have to change the NS records for all of the zones (3000) that we
host (easy).
- We'll have to ask ARIN to modify the DNS for all of our address ranges (a
lot of work).
- We'll have to ask every registrars (for all of our 3000 clients) to change
the NS records (a lot of work too, oh my god).
- We'll have to ask all of our clients that we are secondary DNS to change
the NS record in their zones.

Did I forget somethings?
Can I simplify some steps? By contacting icann.org or cira.ca? By any other
methods?
Thanks a lot!