Odd behavior when clicking on internal link that is using a non-FQDN

Smith, William E. (Bill), Jr. Bill.Smith at jhuapl.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:50:59 UTC 2005

As far as I know, the clients that initially reported the problem had
just jhuapl.edu listed in their suffix search order.  In my case, it was
jhuapl.edu and dom1.jhuapl.edu, neither of which would apply here, thus
piquing my interest even further about the whole scenario.  Point taken
re: fully qualifying domain names and agree with your stance as well
there.

- Bill