status of health and performance statistics in bind9

G. S. Marzot giovanni.marzot at sparta.com
Tue Dec 27 15:17:48 UTC 2005

I imagine this has been discussed already....and in looking back in the archives
I see a recent query along these lines but no answer so I thought I would ping
it again and see what the current status is...

I notice in the O'Reilly DNS book that large number of statistics are available
in pre 9 bind. Many of these look useful to carry forward for health and
performance monitoring in bind9.

Is there any current development to carry these stats forward and if so what is
the status?

thanks for any information, -G

----
Giovanni S. Marzot