Confused about DNS issue

The Other Mike noone at nowhere.net
Thu Jul 7 21:54:54 UTC 2005

Disregard this.  Don't know why but whatever happened with the domain
I was having a problem with, the issue was resolved on the east coast
around 4pm and just started working on the west coast.  Still confused
as to why dnsstuff didn't report a problem but every test I ran
did....but at least it works now.