modifying bind

Mike A dev at devolition.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 19:40:24 UTC 2005

i'll check out the bind-dlz thing thanks,

i'm trying to avoid generating all the records because for a /48 IPv6
delegation, there is simply too many to generate and so i came up with
generating them on the fly. The generating isn't the problem, it was just
getting them returned.
The $GENERATE function is only useful for 1 part and not the 20 parts i need
to generate. Also, the $GENERATE function doesn't support IPv6 IPs.

thanks,
Mike