bind web interface

Stella Korakaki skor at hellug.gr
Wed Jul 20 19:11:25 UTC 2005

Well, I haven't tested bind module for webmin...
Is it secure enough to provide it to my users in order for each one to
manage his domain?

What about dns statistics? Graphs for top domain queries, client ips
etc?

Also, I've found a lot of projects in sf related to web interfaces for
bind or other dns servers.
Almost all of them haven't release any version for years or some have
not post any files.

So the only reliable and complete is webmin's module?