Authoritative Nameserver stops resolving its own queries

Stefan Puiu stefan.puiu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:23:21 UTC 2005

Well, it seemed like the OP's intention - my reply was not to be taken
as a general rule. Since the OP wanted to be able to have access to
the same DNS namespace his server was providing on that machine,
adding that line to resolv.conf was a rather obvious requirement.

I agree with the distinction you made but, as I said, I didn't say the
opposite.