Alternatives to BIND?

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Wed Jun 22 15:05:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

I use the following for public DNS nameservers:

http://www.simpledns.com

Its very well written, fast, secure, and quite reasonably priced.

You may wish to take a look.

I have used Bind and DJBDNS also - but I am not confident enough in their
operations to risk putting them on a public facing box.

Thanks.
Andrew.