BIND GUI

Genco YILMAZ gyilmaz at genco.gen.tc
Fri Jun 17 18:18:44 UTC 2005

Hi friends,
    I have finally published first release of BIND GUI as I have
mentioned before. You can see some screenshots and download the software
from the following location:  http://ancyra.org/#ancyradns
   As I said, It is not a complete alternative to the way DNS zone
transfer mechanism. It is just a software which keeps all zone files
in MySQL and makes modifications through a web interface written in PHP.
  Any feedback is welcomed but dont forget that this is just the first
release:)  I hope INSTALL file is enough to be able to install the software.
If you contact me, I will try to help as much as I can do.

Kind Regards.

--
Genco YILMAZ