Out of zone data errors

RB rbaki2002 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 15:39:36 UTC 2005

Sorry, posted the results of the wrong zone, but the results are the same.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

potsun01/usr/local/etc/namedb: named-checkzone telecompolicyreport.com db.telecompolicyreport.com
zone telecompolicyreport.com/IN: loaded serial 2005030400
OK

Bill Larson <wllarso at swcp.com> wrote:Try running "named-checkzone" against your zone file. I don't see any
obvious errors, but some formatting problem may be hiding the error.

Bill Larson