how to stop in 9.2.5 logging update denied msgs?

Jo joz59 at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 17:11:53 UTC 2005

Hello!

I'm using 9.2.5 and I'm getting a lot of update denied messages in my log
file. There is no way I could turn off that function in any ms-win pc. We've
got thousands of pcs. I was reading how to solve it if I was running 9.3.x.
The command there is update-security { null; }; Is there a way to work
around for 9.2.x?

Thank you in advance!

PS An upgrade to 9.3.x is not an option at the moment. I'm running FC3 and
their latest rpm is 9.2.5. I do not have a problem to compile 9.3 but there
will be losta complications with selinux.. brrr, so I'm looking for a
solution for 9.2

--
jo