how to stop in 9.2.5 logging update denied msgs?

Ben Bridges ben at springnet.net
Fri May 13 21:44:40 UTC 2005

According to the 9.2.1 documentation I have, 9.2.1 (and presumably 9.2.5)
does not have the "update-security" category that you referenced, but it
does have an "update" category.  If you don't use dynamic updates in any
way, update {null; } may work for you.

Ben Bridges
Network Engineer
SpringNet / City Utilities of Springfield, MO