DNS newbie question

David Botham DBotham at OptimusSolutions.com
Wed May 18 12:10:28 UTC 2005

bind-users-bounce at isc.org wrote on 05/13/2005 09:34:43 AM:
[clip...]

> Thanks for all of your help Dave. :-)  I work as a sysadmin and,
> whenever I have an issue with which to deal and aspects of it are
> unknown to me, I usually not only like to get the fix/quick answer but

Yes, we all work as sysadmins of some sort or another.  In other words,
responding to this list is probably not in our job descriptions.  Our
contributions here are at the leave of those who employ us and for the
betterment of the Internet community.  As such, it is considered polite to
exhaust other possible avenues before taxing the kindness of those
providing free support.  I think this thread has provided you with many
new avenues to explore.

Thanks,

Dave...