not listening on tcp

Maria Iano maria at iano.org
Mon May 23 20:45:52 UTC 2005

That fixed it :)

Yes, I have an init.d file that does a stop and then a start. I added sleep 1 in between them, and the problem has gone. We don't do restarts very often - I had just been doing them lately because of this issue.

It makes so much sense too, now I feel kind of silly, but am mostly just very relieved to have it fixed.

Thank you very much!

Maria