SOS

Stefan Puiu stefan.puiu at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:40:54 UTC 2005

Or he has something like "recursion no;" in /etc/named.conf, as I
think he hinted at in another email. If you want to be able to resolve
external domains, you need recursion.

But output from, say, 'dig www.yahoo.com' would surely be helpful, as
the full config files (with keys obfuscated, of course). Otherwise we
can just guess.

On 5/25/05, James Philpott <jamesp at metainfo.com> wrote:
> Muhammad Bilal Ahmad wrote:
>=20
> >hi all
> >i have tried to configured bind on solairs 10. each and every things see=
ems to be ok and when i start the in.named it gives me no error. but when i=
 invoke nslookup programme from any other machine its only resolves the dom=
ains for that zone. like i am authority of xyz.com so my nslookup resolves =
this xyz.com but dont resolve yahoo.com or msn.com