Any GUI tool to configure BIND Servers

Peter Albrecht peter.albrecht at novell.com
Tue May 31 06:26:12 UTC 2005

Hi Lokesh,

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 07:08, Bryan Irvine wrote:
> What? Novell hasn't made their own? ;)
>
> It may not be quite what you are looking for but I use Webmin.
>
> --Bryan
>
> On 5/30/05, Lokesh K <KLokesh at novell.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to find out if there are any full fledged GUI tools (open
> > source or commercial) to configure BIND DNS Servers mainly on Linux
> > systems. Please let me know if any of you are aware of any such GUI
> > tools

If you are running SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9, there is a YaST module
available. Otherwise, I would recommend Webmin (www.webmin.com) like Bryan
suggested.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Albrecht					peter.albrecht at novell.com
Novell Worldwide Training Services
Novell GmbH					Phone +49-89-20600-1801
Frankfurter Ring 115a				Fax   +49-89-20600-2100
D-80807 Munich					http://www.novell.com/training/