Can I find all domains registered to a particular Nameserver?

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Nov 21 21:30:33 UTC 2005

> From: "LouLou" <louise.bews at tiscali.co.uk>
> Date: 21 Nov 2005 12:59:59 -0800
>
> Hello all - thanks in advance for all help and replies
>
> Is it possible to find all the domains registered to a particular
> nameserver?

Only if you have "console" on that name server.  By looking at the
named.conf...

I guess you could transfer the tld zone files, sort by IP address, and
build a list that way...

Short answer:  Not possible remotely.

Sorry!

> Some sort of reverse lookup or is this info published from Nominet
> (for example)
I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin