Bind internal and external

Andy Pieters x_terminat_or_3 at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 9 13:53:05 UTC 2005

Hi all
We currently have a bind 9 setup that serves on the lan to skip our providers
dns which suffers from multiple and extended failures.  During those failures
the domain name we have is also not available so we would like to use this
one dns server that already serves internaly for lookups, be used as primary
dns server for the domain name.

The domainname is www.vlaamse-kern.com and I can access the registar with a
control panel to change primary and secundary dns servers.

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to [silence]

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/