Bind Basics

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Sep 5 23:45:38 UTC 2005

At 7:34 AM +0800 2005-09-06, newslist wrote:

>  they are all English , do you have the Chinese one?

	I know they have been translated into various foreign languages,
and that may well include Chinese.  You should check with a
bookseller that specializes in Chinese language books.  I imagine
that the titles will remain the same, or that a good Chinese-language
bookseller would be able to tell you what the equivalent titles are.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755