dig and the searchlist

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Sep 6 12:00:09 UTC 2005

At 1:36 PM +0200 2005-09-06, Uwe Gansert wrote:

>  I know and that's what I tried. I tried dig with +ndots=3D2
>  but that did not work for me. The search list was not used.

	I'm not sure if you're seeing here what I'm seeing.  Maybe it's
just your MUA doing weird things, but let me tokenize what I'm seeing:

		+ ndots = 3D2

	Strip out the spaces, and instead of +ndots=2, I'm seeing
+ndots=3D2.  I don't know where that "3D" is coming from, so if maybe
you could try responding in plain ASCII, that might help.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755