DNS delegation based on both location and organization

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Sep 9 09:52:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 11:00:36AM +0200,
 Brad Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote
 a message of 48 lines which said:

> because of the excessive amounts of reports we were getting from all
> around the world from people who were unable to get mail to use
> because their caching nameserver didn't support TCP (at least, not
> by default),

I respect your experience but we are not talking about 49 MX here, we
are talking about having more than four or five NS.

".com" has thirteen NS (with IPv4 and IPv6 glue) and I believe that
someone would have noticed, if it were a problem...