Load Balancing depending on a weight

Guillaume gwouite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 07:12:16 UTC 2005

OK,
For now i'm testing the IP Alias ... I have special rules with iproute2
which could make it works randomly ...

then i will do

www IN A IP1
www IN A IP2
www IN A AliasIPOfIP2

It may give 2 connections to IP2 and 1 connection to IP1

The server has two ethernet card, each one on a different Internet
Provider ...
One of those provider can accept more bandwidth but the other (smaller)
is near to be full...
So with it, the smaller connection will go from near 100% to less than
70% ...

I'll send you a report when it works !