newbie needs help re: SBC - DNS record

Bryan Irvine sparctacus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:32:34 UTC 2005

heck, I've had the same problem getting the PTR's on our T1's!!!
though admittedly we don't have pacbell. so YMMV.

Good luck trying to get a DSL Bob to know what you are talking about.

At the end of the day I think the only thing you'll have is an
interesting thread on ASR (alt.sysadmin.recovery) :-)

--Bryan