Adding a new zone

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Sep 16 19:37:41 UTC 2005

Offhand that looks fine. Were there any errors in your log when named
tried to load the zone? What is the exact error you're getting when you
query myalegent.org (it might help if you use a real lookup tool like
dig instead of nslookup)? Is it NXDOMAIN or SERVFAIL or something else?
Are you sure you're querying one of the nameservers defined as master
for the zone?

- Kevin