split subdomains

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 12:10:20 UTC 2005

An' bein' talk like a pirate day, lad, ye'll want t'hear that yer
autoresponder be makin' a landlubber out of ye. I know ye has been made
t'walk the plank in the OpenVPN mailin' list, fer one. Check that
scurvy bilge rat autoresponder, matey, an make 'er right ship shape!
An' do it smartly! Arrrr!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

On Monday 19 September 2005 04:17, you wrote:
>  I do not know whether to use $INCLUDE or create another zone for
> this sub domain: games.libsdl.info
>
>  if i create another zone it is necessary to delegate????

If'n ye sails the seven seas with a subdomain, lad, ye'll have t' make
NS records an' set up slaves fer ye, else them names not be resolvin'
fer landlubbers who can't hoist the Jolly Roger on yer schooner. The
$INCLUDE file be a simpler idea, arrrr!
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header