DNS - bind9 and MS

Captain Dondo yan at NsOeSiPnAeMr.com
Tue Sep 20 13:35:21 UTC 2005

I have a small linux-based subnet that I administer at work.  I have my
own dhcp and named servers behind a firewall.

The main network runs Windows Server 2003 - based DNS servers.  Is there a
how-to somewhere that describes how to get MS DNS to act as a slave to a
ISC BIND daemon, and/or how to set up zone transfers between the two?

I know how to set up zone transfers between two BIND daemons; I know
nothing about MS DNS.

I've googled about; everything seems to assume that one is fairly
knowledgeable about MS DNS.  Alas, that is not so...