master and slave on the same server - problem

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Sep 22 23:46:08 UTC 2005

Yes, you can set up different rndc parameters (listen address, port,
keys, etc.) in your respective controls { } sections, and then choose
which instance you control via rndc using the -C, -s and/or -p
command-line parameters. Look at the rndc.conf man page, and the rndc
(under Nameserver Operations) and controls (under Configuration
Reference) parts of the ARM.

                                                               - Kevin