syncronizing 2 dns server (windows/linux)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Sep 26 08:12:00 UTC 2005

If you want that  level of automation, buy a commercial package.  I'm sure lots of vendors will be happy to take your money and give you an idiot-proof solution.

But if you're going to use a freely available open-source solution, you have to expect that it's going to take a bit more work to set up and use.