Tracking code

rajesh.panchikarla at wipro.com rajesh.panchikarla at wipro.com
Wed Sep 28 04:04:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a right place to ask. I wanted to know how I
can get specific code changes affected by

"1687.      [bug]       Race condition in dispatch. [RT #10272]"=0D

If it is possible to get this information , where is the right place to
look for.

=0D

Regards

Rajesh

=0D

      --- 9.2.4rc7 released ---

=0D

1694. [bug]       Report if the builtin views of "_default" / "_bind"

                  are defined in named.conf. [RT #12023]

=0D

1692. [bug]       Don't set -I, -L and -R flags when libcrypto is in

                  /usr/lib. [RT #11971]

=0D

1691. [bug]       sdb's attachversion was not complete. [RT #11990]

=0D

1690. [bug]       Delay detaching view from the client until UPDATE

                  processing completes when shutting down. [RT #11714]

=0D

1689. [bug]       DNS_NAME_TOREGION() macros contained a gratuitous

                  semicolons. [RT #11707]

=0D

1688. [bug]       LDFLAGS was not supported.

=0D

1687. [bug]       Race condition in dispatch. [RT #10272]

=0D

1686. [bug]       Named sent a extraneous NOTIFY when it received a

                  redundant UPDATE request. [RT #11943]

=0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately