Redirect all dns resquet

Laurent masterlolo at noos.fr
Fri Sep 30 12:52:18 UTC 2005

I think that I badly expressed myself.
The reason is that I have 3 bind dns server (DNS01, DNS02, DNS03), I would
like shutdown DNS03, but some client have put the ip address on hard
software.
So if I can redirect all request on DNS03 to a webpage, I will indicate on
this webpage that the server will be shutdown soon and they must modify
their configuration.

If anyone have an idea about this...
Laurent