Delegation Issue.

Joshua Beining jbeining at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 5 21:09:27 UTC 2006

RR's need to start in the first column of a line.  Therefore remove the
leading white space before _msdcs.  You will also want to attach
'.company.com.' since you define the origin as '.' otherwise you'll get an
out of zone data error.  Should look like this:

_msdcs.company.com.        IN  NS      falcon.company.com.

-Joshua