dynamically updated zone and $GENERATE

Daniel Vaillant vaillant at ganil.fr
Thu Apr 6 08:06:09 UTC 2006

bonjour,

I am in the process to mix initially loaded (stticallydefined zones)
and dynamic updates from various sources
(text files under specific apps).
I have the labour to write programs (scripts around nsupdates) for that.
Is there any "pointers" on  such existing programs I could take as
such or modify.

thank you