Basic DNS Cache Server

SwtDivaLove colonel_angel2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 09:15:40 UTC 2006

Yes, I know this is probably a very stupid question, but trust me that
when I say this that I've been through every possible documentation
possible and it still eludes me as to how to set it up properly so that
it works.

I need a step by step walk-through on how to set up at least a DNS
Cache Server.

Please do no point me to anymore online documents as I've probably read
them hundreds of times.

Yes, I'm asking to be hand-held through the a setup.

I'm running Red Hat Fedora Core 5.

So, if anyone truly wants to help me set one up, I would be greatly
appreciative.

SwtDivaLove