TXT record problem (Timed out)

yasinti yasintiku at yahoo.co.id
Sat Aug 26 12:59:25 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I'm using watchguard X700. I don't see any filtering on DNS proxy.
  Thanks and regards,

  On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 06:09:57PM +0700, yasinti wrote:
> Hi,
>   I run it from behind firewall (internal network). My dns server is at DMZ.
Internet, internal and DMZ are separated with same firewall. Incoming/outgoing
policy for dns is same for internal and internet.
>   How to unblock TXT query/response?
>   As I know, all query need TCP/UDP 53, and we've open those port and
protocol. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
>   Thanks and regards,

What kind of firewall are you using?  Is it a simple IP filter, or is
there some kind of DNS proxy that is filtering the queries?

--
Joe Yao