major improvements in DynDNS from Bind9 til Bind9

Roman Mashak romez777 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:48:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

what are the main improvements in DDNS functions happened since last
version of Bind8 was released? I wonder this cause I'm planning to
upgrade our current DNS server serving solely DynDNS requests and
zones and would like to know perfectly where to expect pitfalls.

Sure I checked Changelogs, but they seems to be too terse to give
detailed descriptions. As people here already claimed about painless
upgrade from 8.x to 9.x I want to be ensured neveretheless :-)

--
Roman