managed geographic dns?

none dtiberio5 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:37:43 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of any companies that do managed geogrphic dns, load
balanced dns, or failover dns?

I contacted a few companies and am not satisfied with any of them.

netriplex, zoneedit, and ultradns each have reasons why I don't want
them

I am looking for something for a few hundred dollars a month, that can
handle 100,000+ lookups per month.

I have 10 datacenters and need an easy way to pull ips out and put them
back in.

are verisign and akamai good, and inexpensive?

any other managed dns services other than the ones I mentioned that do
this?