Mapping MX servers of one domain onto another domain.

Manjunath H N Manjunath.hn at mphasis.com
Mon Jan 23 13:27:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have registered a domain example.com, now I have a client requirement,
the requirement is as follows.

The client has a registered domain client.com, they have a MX record
pointing to 3 servers, now they want a requirement, to map their MX
records in client.com domain to our domain example.com.

How can this be achieved ???? As example.com is not a authorized server
to host MX records for client.com.

This is the requirement

Existing:-

client.com (MX records)
client3.com     internet address = a.b.c.d
client2.com     internet address = e.f.g.h
client1.com     internet address = i.j.k.l

Requirement:-

To map the MX of example.com to client.com

TIA
Manjunath H N