Caching only server

Mokwena Motseto Mokwena.Motseto at postoffice.co.za
Sun Jan 29 04:04:56 UTC 2006

Hi

I need to change my DNS server to forward all the requests to other DNS
servers

I have changed the named.conf file to the one below, is there anything
that I might have overlooked

This is what my named.conf file looks like

// generated by named-bootconf.pl

options {
	directory "/etc/named.data";
	forwarders {
		10.3.64.51;
		10.3.64.52;
		10.3.64.73;
	};
};

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "named.local";
};

#zone "." {
#	type hint;
#	file "named.cache";
#};

//  primary zones - forward lookup

//  primary zones - reverse lookup

//  legal networks

//  SP private networks

//  routers

// forwarders

"All factual and other information within this e-mail including any attachments, relating to the
official business of South African Post Office Ltd., or of any subsidiary, is the property of
the S.A. Post Office.  It is confidential and legally protected against any unauthorised use.
The South African Post Office neither owns nor endorses any information which does not relate to
its official business.  This would include personal mail and/or opinions by senders who may or may
not be employed by the South African Post Office.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the intended recipient.Please notify the sender immediately if
it has unintentionally reached another recipient.  Such recipient must not read,disclose or use the
content in any way whatsoever.

The South African Post Office cannot ensure that this e-mail is free of errors, viruses, interception
or interference and will not be held liable for any personal mail and/or opinions expressed herein."