Security Error

Josh Hyles josh.maillists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:13:29 UTC 2006

no I am not. I thought i found the problem, but its still giving my
that error about once every hour.

I thought it was the setting 'register this connections name in dns'
but its not. I disabled that and i am still getting the errors, so i
am really not sure what the reason is for this. The machine has a
static IP also. Any other shots at why it might be trying to update?
the machine name is flserver.goatinatree.com  (windows and its
weirdness makes you set the machine name as a fully qualified domain)

Well, i just changed the machine name to flserver and deleted the
"primary dns suffix" and we'll see if that fixes it or not. *shrug*