AW: problem running bind / bind utils on windows xp

Kleinfeld Ralf Ralf.Kleinfeld at mgi.de
Tue Jan 31 11:49:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I found the solution to the problem, tcpip.sys has to be replaced
because windows XP - SP2 is limiting the (half) open connections.

After replacing it, everything works fine.

There is a description available, but I only have it in german.

Here is the Link to an FAQ on german heise:
http://www.heise.de/ct/faq/result.xhtml?url=/ct/faq/hotline/04/21/58.shtml&w
ords=Tcpip%20sys

Regards,
Ralf