one IP Multiple Domains

Paul Hickey webmaster at sunshinearcade.com
Tue Jan 31 06:57:03 UTC 2006

I have a name server setup successfully serving my apache website and
sendmail email for several months now. I want to add additional domains
using the same name server and the same IP. I understand (i think) that I
only need to add additional zone files as well as add entries to the
named.conf. I am probably needlessly confusing myself when I ponder the
reverse zone file for the new zone, or do I add something to the existing
one? Here I go again, frozen in my thoughts. Please help!!!