How to override an A record

Urban Loesch bind at enas.net
Fri Jul 14 15:01:07 UTC 2006

I'm not really sure and I have not tested it because of no time.

But I think if you make your nameservers authoritative for the zone
foo.bar.com you can put all records you want in that zone.

The lookups for other records outside the subdomain foo.bar.com should
not be broken.

Please let me know if I'm wrong here.

Regards,
Urban