Problems with Authoritive name server

Barry Margolin barmar at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 15 23:55:36 UTC 2006

In article <e6sr2d$tip$1 at sf1.isc.org>,
 Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews at isc.org> wrote:

> 	I don't see prosall.com in the chase view.

Well, that's a useless response.  You're telling him something he
already knew, since he wrote:

> One of the zones
> is prosall.com and it's outside the 'chase view' below.

See my response, where I explained *why* that's a problem.

I honestly don't understand why you bother sometimes.  Your frequently
terse responses often assume the poster understands the issues, but if
they did they wouldn't have gotten into the situation in the first place.

Barry Margolin, barmar at alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA