Time-Warner newbie

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Tue Jun 27 08:51:19 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 11:07:12PM -0500, Robert Borowicz wrote:
> Would I make it a Caching server or a Secondary ? Anybody have a .conf
> file and Zone file they could share with me to kickstart what I'm
> trying to do? Does Time-Warner allow Zone transfers ?

What zones would you like to transfer / what zones would you want to be
secondary for, and why? It seems all you're planning to do, is setting
up a caching nameserver, maybe with forwarders pointing to the
Time-Warners servers if needed.

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer at palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/